Welcome to the Lean Kanban Conference
This conference features the state of the art in Kanban, drawing from the real experiences of hundreds of organizations worldwide.
Learn how you can take Kanban further
You have more capacity than you think! Kanban enhances visibility, quality and performance. The result is better predictability and faster delivery with better business agility.
Did you know Kanban is…
- across organizations with thousands of people
- used for multi-million dollar initiatives
- applied in non-IT domains like marketing, finance,
- in industries such as the military, education, health care, banking
- in highly regulated environments
- improving predictability
LKNA16 topics include:
- Getting started with Kanban
- Taking your initiative to the next level
- Kanban metrics
- Managing organizational change
- Project Management with Kanban
- Kanban in highly governed environments
- Kanban in non-IT domains
- plus…the Brickell Key Awards
- Connect with coaches and practitioners using the Kanban Method
- Hear how organizations are using Kanban for better results
- See how to apply Kanban in your organization for sustainable improvements
- Join interactive workshops to answer your questions and address your challenges
- Meet Kanban product and service providers
Who Should Attend?
The program of presentations and interactive workshops is appropriate for Executives, Operations Directors, Department Managers, Program Managers, Project Managers, PMO Heads, Process Improvement Leaders, Team Leaders and Team Members, Human Resources Managers involved in corporate development, and everyone interested in Lean Kanban.
Join us in beautiful San Diego, California May 16-20, 2016 for three Kanban events that will transform the way you
Read the Rest…